kayak offers superior stability and fishing performance, making it the ultimate choice for any adventurer. The Pilot Drive propeller system effortlessly propels the boat, even in reverse, leaving both hands free for casting and reeling in your catch. The spacious, sit-on-top design with generous storage and accessory mounts makes the kayak easy to customize to your preferences. With superior stability, anglers can even cast from a standing position. The Pescador Pilot sets the new standard for value and innovation, boasting more performance, comfort, features, and storage than any kayak at this price.
For a full day on the water, the Pescador Pilot offers ultimate comfort. The roomy captain's chair features zonal mesh to promote cooling airflow where you need it most, and the seatback adjusts on-the-fly to provide relaxed or sportier pedaling.
Take your exploration and fishing to a new level with the most value-packed pedal kayak on the market. Proudly designed, molded, and hand-assembled in the USA.
The Pescador Paddle features a sturdy blade design that is specifically designed for control and maneuverability of the Pescador family of fishing kayaks.
Looking for installation or utilization tips for your Pedal Drive or Captain's Chair? Check out the helpful Quick Start Guides and the Pilot Owner's Manual, available in the "Resources" section at the bottom of this page.
Rent this with two fishing rod holders for all day fun!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Superior stability and fishing performance for paddlers of all abilities.
- Pilot Drive propeller system allows for effortless propulsion and leaves both hands free for casting.
- Spacious, sit-on-top design with generous storage and accessory mounts that make the kayak easy to customize.
- Superior stability enables anglers to cast from a standing position.
- More performance, comfort, features, and storage than any kayak at this price point.
- Roomy captain's chair with zonal mesh promotes cooling airflow where needed.
- Seatback adjusts on-the-fly for relaxed or sportier pedaling.
- Value-packed pedal kayak for ultimate exploration and fishing.
- Proudly designed, molded, and hand-assembled in the USA.
- Backed by a 5-Year Warranty.
- Pescador Paddle features a sturdy blade design for control and maneuverability.
- Helpful Quick Start Guides and Pilot Owner's Manual available in the "Resources" section.
Length: 12' 5" / 381 cm
Width: 33.75" / 85.73 cm
Boat Weight: 85 LBS. / 38 KG
Deck Height: 16" / 41 CM
Max Capacity: 475 LBS. / 216 KG